Don’t ask about Viking Ivar's fashionable tattoo. He doesn’t like fashion at all. It’s been etched on his face since birth. There are rumors that his mother was depressed while she was pregnant and used to scratch her face, so the baby was born with these marks. But who knows what actually happened? Although Viking Ivar is a bit shy, he has a way with women. He's famous for his conquests, even when he was young, but he's never been married. He a permanent loner with a tattooed face and shy soul.
"Viking Ivar" mask is a wonderful thing to have! Terrifically realistic and wearable for hours, this mask can be used on stage, as well as for movies, other artistic projects, or simply for treating your friends to an absolutely unforgettable experience!
- Hand-made, hand-painted, and hand-decorated - 100% American-made.
- Easy to put on and take off. Very soft and breathable; transfers body heat and stretches well to allow for long wear.
- Made from the highest quality, medical-grade silicone with mesh-protected layer - durable with a lifetime warranty!
- Realistically natural skin appearance, complete with hand-made moles, warts, liver spots, veins, wrinkles and individually-inserted eyebrow, facial hairs..
- Comes with a mannequin stand to maintain the mask’s shape and quality over time; $80 value - yours free!
NOTE: Mask’s appearance may change slightly depending on the wearer’s head and face shape.
We offer a lifetime warranty on all our products.
Products are fully refundable only if we are notified within 24 hours of delivery and sent it back to us within 2 days of receiving the RMA, or if there is an error on our part.
For more detailes please refer to our policy page here.