ABOUT "Victor" Mask:
Victor's life has not been easy. Quite the opposite exactly. Now he's blind and in dire need of a dentist, but years of self reliance mean he refuses to seek help. His spent his early years in an orphanage being berated by nuns. Once he was old enough, he ran away, never to return, and made his way as a seaman. He always dreamed of having his own boat, but that wish was not to be. On one long ocean voyage, a terrible storm brewed, casting him into the sea. He was swallowed by the mighty blue and left out there alone, but his will to live kept him going until he was rescued. Since he lost his eyesight, he now spends his time daydreaming -- that's the only way he can see his beloved ocean again.
"Victor" mask is a wonderful thing to have! Terrifically realistic and wearable for hours, this mask can be used on stage, as well as for movies, other artistic projects, or simply for treating your friends to an absolutely unforgettable experience!
- Hand-made, hand-painted, and hand-decorated - 100% American-made.
- Easy to put on and take off. Very soft and breathable; transfers body heat and stretches well to allow for long wear.
- Made from the highest quality, medical-grade silicone with mesh-protected layer - durable with a lifetime warranty!
- Realistically natural skin appearance, complete with hand-made moles, warts, liver spots, veins, wrinkles and individually-inserted eyebrow, facial hairs..
- Comes with a mannequin stand to maintain the mask’s shape and quality over time; $80 value - yours free!
NOTE: Mask’s appearance may change slightly depending on the wearer’s head and face shape.
We offer a lifetime warranty on all our products.
Products are fully refundable only if we are notified within 24 hours of delivery and sent it back to us within 2 days of receiving the RMA, or if there is an error on our part.
For more detailes please refer to our policy page here.