Santa Clause spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
And filled all the stockings; then turned with a jerk,
And laying his finger aside of his nose,
And giving a nod, up the chimney he rose;
He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.
But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight,
"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"
-Written by Clement Clarke Moore (July 15, 1779 – July 10, 1863)
The mask is terrifically realistic and wearable for hours!
This is a wonderful must have edition to our shop that can be used on stage, as well as for movies, other artistic projects,
or simply for treating your friends or kids to an absolutely unforgettable experience!
- Hand-made, hand-painted, and hand-decorated - 100% American-made.
- Easy to put on and take off. Very soft and breathable; transfers body heat and stretches well to allow for long wear.
- Made from the highest quality, medical-grade silicone with mesh-protected layer - durable with a lifetime warranty!
- Realistically natural skin appearance, complete with hand-made moles, warts, liver spots, veins, wrinkles and individually-inserted eyebrow, facial hairs..
- Comes with a mannequin stand to maintain the mask’s shape and quality over time; $80 value - yours free!
NOTE: Mask’s appearance may change slightly depending on the wearer’s head and face shape.
We offer a lifetime warranty on all our products.
Products are fully refundable only if we are notified within 24 hours of delivery and sent it back to us within 2 days of receiving the RMA, or if there is an error on our part.
For more detailes please refer to our policy page here.