ABOUT "Limdaka" Mask:
Limdaka has a don't-mess-with-me reputation. He grew up near a farm (with the occasional local street fight). By day, he grows cucumbers on his backyard and breeds caterpillars, occasionally listening to country and rap; at night, he enjoys some dark beer and hard ale---overall, a nice man. Overall, he's a perfectly nice man. But the locals are intimidated by his...particular features, and they often get goosebumps when Limdaka passes by.Limdaka doesn’t even need to hurt anyone---sometimes, people he doesn't respect just drop dead when he looks at them. This might hve something to do with his parentage. Limdaka’ s father was half-leprechaun, half-goblin, but he was raised by his human mother and might not even know about this charismatic page of his biography.
"Limdaka" mask is a wonderful thing to have! Terrifically realistic and wearable for hours!
- Hand-made, hand-painted, and hand-decorated - 100% American-made.
- Easy to put on and take off. Very soft and breathable; transfers body heat and stretches well to allow for long wear.
- Made from the highest quality, medical-grade silicone with mesh-protected layer - durable with a lifetime warranty!
- Realistically natural skin appearance, complete with hand-made moles, warts, liver spots, veins, wrinkles and individually-inserted eyebrow, facial hairs..
- Comes with a mannequin stand to maintain the mask’s shape and quality over time; $80 value - yours free!
NOTE: Mask’s appearance may change slightly depending on the wearer’s head and face shape.
We offer a lifetime warranty on all our products.
Products are fully refundable only if we are notified within 24 hours of delivery and sent it back to us within 2 days of receiving the RMA, or if there is an error on our part.
For more detailes please refer to our policy page here.