ABOUT "Gary" Mask:
Gary Stu, like most Stus, is condescending and convinced of his superiority, even though he and his sister, Mary Sue, is a perfectly average Stu. "Like many Stus and Sues," he tells everyone, "I have a tragic past. My parents were killed by an evil strawberry when I was a toddler, my sister was kidnapped by Blowhard the Great, and I myself was captured by slave traders." In reality, his sister ran off with a rich playboy, and Gary Stu lived in a luxury condo for 14 years before entering the Masker team's studio (nevermind how).
The mask is terrifically realistic and wearable for hours, this mask can be used on stage, as well as for movies, other artistic projects, or simply for treating your friends to an absolutely unforgettable experience!
That's one of many reasons that makes this mask is a wonderful thing to have!
- Hand-made, hand-painted, and hand-decorated - 100% American-made.
- Easy to put on and take off. Very soft and breathable; transfers body heat and stretches well to allow for long wear.
- Made from the highest quality, medical-grade silicone with mesh-protected layer - durable with a lifetime warranty!
- Realistically natural skin appearance, complete with hand-made moles, warts, liver spots, veins, wrinkles and individually-inserted eyebrow, facial hairs..
- Comes with a mannequin stand to maintain the mask’s shape and quality over time; $80 value - yours free!
NOTE: Mask’s appearance may change slightly depending on the wearer’s head and face shape.
We offer a lifetime warranty on all our products.
Products are fully refundable only if we are notified within 24 hours of delivery and sent it back to us within 2 days of receiving the RMA, or if there is an error on our part.
For more detailes please refer to our policy page here.