ABOUT "Fat Punk Willie" Mask:
Fat Punk Willie is the older brother of the famous Friar Tuck, but a strange geomagnetic reversal landed him in the Greater Chicago Area at the age of fourteen. Willie used to tell everyone he came across what happened to him, but everyone just called the poor kid crazy. So he decided to accept his destiny and become a real punk.
Old Man "Fat Punk Willie" mask is a wonderful thing to have! Terrifically realistic and wearable for hours, this mask can be used on stage, as well as for movies, other artistic projects, or simply for treating your friends to an absolutely unforgettable experience!
Fat Punk Willie
- Hand-made, hand-painted, and hand-decorated - 100% American-made.
- Easy to put on and take off. Very soft and breathable; transfers body heat and stretches well to allow for long wear.
- Made from the highest quality, medical-grade silicone with mesh-protected layer - durable with a lifetime warranty!
- Realistically natural skin appearance, complete with hand-made moles, warts, liver spots, veins, wrinkles and individually-inserted eyebrow, facial hairs..
- Comes with a mannequin stand to maintain the mask’s shape and quality over time; $80 value - yours free!
NOTE: Mask’s appearance may change slightly depending on the wearer’s head and face shape.
We offer a lifetime warranty on all our products.
Products are fully refundable only if we are notified within 24 hours of delivery and sent it back to us within 2 days of receiving the RMA, or if there is an error on our part.
For more detailes please refer to our policy page here.